Monday, November 28, 2011

A weekend of Projects brings me happiness!

For the past 2 years now over the Thanksgiving Holiday we (I) decide to take on a pretty big project in my house.  It's like tradition now, so this year was to be NO different!

I was happy when I explained to the Hubby what I wanted to do this year and he was on board with it.  (In the past that hasn't been the case)
I have been searching out the perfect outfit of moldings for our windows and I finally came across one I loved on Pinterest (I am obsessed with this site btw and if you need an invite I'll help you out!)

This was it:
courtesy of caitlincreer.com

So I gave the picture to my hubbie and he worked his magic.  I have two windows in my MB that I wanted him to give it a go on...and he sure did!

Here is the before and after:

 Before:


After:
The picture quality is not the best but you get the idea right?  Those blinds are a for sure BYE BYE, but I left them in for the picture so they would add some dimension because everything is white :)
AMAZING what a little window love will do, don't you think?

I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.  I sure enjoyed the company I was with this year.  Everyone had harmony and there was a lot of acceptance and love around.  Just as it should be. 
I took a lot of great pictures of the food and fun, but this one happened to be my favorite. I love the way I feel when I look at this picture, and it pretty much sum's up my feeling of Thanksgiving.


I just made some Ornaments for my tree this year, and I'll be posting that in the next couple days. 
Stay tuned :)

Loves, 
Jill

No comments: