Tuesday, September 27, 2011

At 5:45am I do BOOTCAMP!

 
This is what I do at 5:45 am in the morning!  I love my job.
I feel very fortunate to do what I love to do.  
I started attending the GYM with my mom when I was in 8th grade and that is where I fell in love with 
Group Fitness and every part of getting my sweat on!

When I was 19 I got certified to teach and have been teaching ever since!
In 2009 I got certified to become a Personal Trainer and I have LOVED that as well.

A year ago last July, my friend Rebecca called me and encouraged me to create a Bootcamp.  
So I did.
My first 30 day Bootcamp was born, and I had 3 friends that dared to partake!
It has shown to be a very successful way for people to lose weight and I have, at times, done
3 bootcamp's in one month because of the demand!
I had my nutrition plan approved by Lisa Gleason, Nutritionist /http://nutrisense.wordpress.com/
and we knocked down a wall downstairs to allow me to hold up to 9 people each 30 day session.
Here are some photos of my current session that will wrap this Wednesday!


We work HARD and yes sometimes these girls do not love me (but on the last day they all LOVE me!!)

And of course you HAVE to throw a little bit of comedy in at times.  After all it is 5:45 AM!

I can't say it enough, I love my job. I love transforming and working with people.
I want to do it FOREVER!
Loves,
Jill

No comments: