Friday, July 15, 2011

Wanda and the Horses



Yesterday we were able to drive down to Payson and spend some time with nature.  My mom-in-law has a sister (Wanda) who lives in Payson and she has horses that she so kindly let us ride.  I honestly love the country.  It makes me so happy and brings back such good memories.  When I was little both my Grandparents lived in Midway Utah, which back then it was a little town with lots of wide open space.  Every summer I would go up and stay with my Grandma's and ride my cousins horses.  The time I spent up there are some of the most vivid memories that I still have of my youth.  There is something about leaving the busy city, and walking onto a quiet pasture.


Of course I documented our experience with pictures and here are some highlights:





 I think the horse had to sneeze.



We are having the best summer ever...enjoying each moment.
Loves,
Jill

3 comments:

Bree D. said...

OH my goodness- that one of Pippin with his mouth open is KILLING me!!! It was such a fun day, I am glad we could all go together!

Megan said...

I am loving all the pictures! Thanks for posting these. Miss you guys!!!

Amber said...

That horse is so funny!! How did you time that shot so perfectly. Cute pictures! I love the tramp pictures too. What a fun night with your family. So priceless.

OH!!! And so sorry we never made it over to see your backyard. Things got really crazy on Friday- we went and rode the horses too and I knew you were doing the bday party thing for Asher. And Saturday we were with my sister all day doing the temple thing. Next time for sure. We miss you guys!