Monday, July 18, 2011

It's the little things.

Yesterday evening we went outside to "jump on the tramp".  Jumping on the tramp doesn't exactly feel the same anymore.  I feel like I'm going to rip right through it when I bounce!  Secondly, I get dizzy on the tramp really easy...no more twirls or flips for me.  Thirdly, I've had 3 kids...meaning my bladder is a lot different (mom's you all understand!).  BUT what the tramp is really good for is laying down together and talking.  We took that opportunity last night with Asher and Bensen (Lily was already in bed).  We layed down and laughed and talked and enjoyed each other.  


And a bonus, one of the most amazing sunsets over took the sky.




  I.Love.being.outside.


 Workout: Ride the bike, 30 min of Zumba, lots of gardening, 50 push-up (long-legged), ab's.
Family:  Were goin fishin!  Family night tonight (which includes a treat, so I better add some extra cardio to my workout...)

Have a great week.
Loves,
Jill



No comments: