Monday, April 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Lily...well 10 month BD!


Here she is...growing up so fast. I guess that is what happens. You think you will never break out of the newborn stage and next thing you know, or I guess, I know Lily is now 10 months old. Yes I am quite gushy about my little girl, but she is an absolute joy and I adore every minute that I get to spend with her. She is amazing and I love that she is mine to hold and love and enjoy! Who knew having a girl would be such a joy! I love this picture because it is totally her right now. She is so interested in everything...intensely interested if that makes sense! And not much gets past her...she has this knack for whipping her head around as fast as it can go to see who is coming, or what that noise is behind her, and you better hope your head is not in its path!!
I love you Lils!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is such a cutie! Yes, girls are a lot of fun. Mother/Daughter time is pretty special, and it only gets better as they get older! You always have a best friend!

Randy said...

oh man, it really has been 10 months. She is such a cutie. I wish we were closer.

Amber said...

I love her cute little pink polo shirt. I haven't seen her since Christmas! I bet she is just beautiful.

Stacey said...

She's so cute, I love the "popped" collar!