Saturday, March 14, 2009

Our first Kool-aid stand...


So I was wondering if it would ever happen. Since Asher is a boy, I didn't know if the Kool-Aid stand would every be something he would wind up doing...but good thing he has a whole bunch of "girl" friends around here! Today they whipped up a Kool-Aid stand and yes even made a little money! That was of course after I told them they better sell it for 25 cents a cup instead of 5 dollars-
Oh and thanks to my mom and sister for a fun evening out last night. And of course thanks to Cory for watching the kids so I could enjoy some time off! It was much needed.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I remember doing that when I was little. They look so cute! I bet with those cute faces they could still sell it for $5 dollars a cup!

Jennifer said...

How fun! So, did they sell a lot of Kool-Aid? Glad you got to go out for a girls' night, too. We need those things! Good for you!

Bree D. said...

Kid stands are fun- but I am telling you Cookies next time, cookies!! Nobody passes up the cookies!!!!