Wednesday, March 4, 2009

New Family Pictures!!!

Hey all-
I have been following this photographer's blog for awhile sometime...she lives on the coast of Oahu HI (how would that be!) and shoots amazing portraits etc. Well the end of Jan I checked her blog and how random, that she was announcing a mini photo shoot session in Salt Lake and anyone who was interested email her quick for a space. Since I love her work, I quickly got a spot and voila! Here is what happened in 20 short minutes. AMAZING!

http://www.natalienortonphoto.com/2009/02/griffen-family-salt-lake-city-mini.html

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

WOW!!!! Those are incredible! Of course, it helps that you guys are all so good looking and so photogenic, but yes, that photographer did an amazing job. I can't believe you got all of that in only 20 minutes! Awesome!

Matthew was so excited to go to the temple open house with Asher--he thanked Heavenly Father in his prayers like, five times! They are so cute together--trouble, but cute!

Bree D. said...

Those pictures are so wonderful!! I agree, the photogenic subjects didn't hurt!! I LOVE your family shot.

Stacey said...

Those are beautiful and amazing!! If you're ever looking for someone local to do amazing pics in the future, Angie is freaking amazing too! Her website is simplicityphotography.com and my other friend sweetapplestudio.com (she has some pics of my son hehe)is good too..she's also good priced.
Yours' are really great! Like Magazing quality! They'll be fun to enlage and display!

Kym + Marco said...

Wow Jill those really turned out amazing. How nice that she came to town and you happened to catch her! Do you think I could grab a couple? I don't have any current pics of your family.

Amber said...

So cute!! Your family is absolutely adorable.