Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter fun!

We had a fabulous Easter today. It was so nice to have a break from the storms to enjoy sunshine outside. We invited Grandpa Jay and Trace over for dinner and enjoyed spending time with them as well. They were in charge of hiding the eggs for the easter egg hunt that we had after dinner.
Here are the kids in their Easter clothing

Bensen wasn't to happy with me that I insisted he wear my apron so that he didn't get dye all over his clothing. He has the BEST pouty faces ever! I really think number 1 pouty face award goes straight to him!

The boys had a great time dyeing the eggs. Bensen wanted to dye all the eggs green (his favorite color of course), and had a hard time giving up the green color to Asher. He finally caved in and gave the green to Asher and decided blue was an ok color for an Easter egg as well.


Hope you all had a great Easter as well! We are so excited for Spring Break, no school just play!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Trace said he had a great time with you guys on Easter. Thanks for letting him join you... I'm terrible and leave him all alone while I fly off to California! He told me all about Benson and how he only wanted to find the green eggs! Green is my favorite color too. I know how he feels!! His pouty face is adorable. It doesn't get any cuter than that!!

Bree D. said...

I LOVE that picture of Bensen pouting!! So so adorable!!! I agree he gets the best pout award. The group shot of your kiddos is darling as well- love them. I can't wait for this weekend, it is going to be fun!!

Jennifer said...

Yes, I agree--Bensen gets the award for the best, and CUTEST, pout ever! I love them all in their Easter clothes! Lily is beautiful, and the boys look so handsome in their little suits, which, as you know, is a major weakness of mine! Thanks for letting us borrow Cory and Asher Saturday! Matthew was in heaven with Asher to play with!

Stacey said...

I already commented on Facebook, but I have to say again...Soo cute!! Bensen does have the best animated face!

Bethany said...

Cute Easter photos. I love green too. It was good to see you guys over the break. I'm all ready getting excited for Glacier.