Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A whole lot of fun!

We had soo much fun in California. Here is a quick run through...

We split up our vacation. We hoteled right across from Disneyland until Saturday morning, and then drove to Carlsbad (right by San Diego) for the other hal
f. Cory LOVES the beach, so instead of having to drive everyday, I found a fabulous hotel right off the beach. He was in heaven! He boogie boarded and skim boarded until he was so sore he couldn't move!!
Here are some pic's!


*Asher standing by the Tower of Terror ride. He didn't go on it of course (even though he did go on Space Mountain for his very first roller coaster ride ever!! I know we are so mean!). I do recommend going on this ride. It was awesome! Asher was pretty excited to see Mr. Incredible!


Of Course we did have some of these moments, but overall Lily did soo good!
Ash and Bens in Toon Town driving one of there cartoon looking cars...




We went to a really fun restaurant at the Disneyland Hotel called "Goofy's Kitchen".
A lot of the character's are walking around and they come and sign your books and we got pictures with them. It was way fun!


On Friday Night we went to a place called "Medieval Times". It was kind of like a dinner show. You didn't have any silverware (because you are living in the medieval time period) and you watched a medieval time like battle with horses and nights and kings etc. I do recommend seeing this cause it was really fun, but go to the 6:30 show. We switched our show time to 8:30 and the boys feel asleep and missed the whole battle at the end!


We then took our vacation to Carlsbad!



Sea World was a blast! I have always loved Sea World. So much so that for my 16th Birthday my mom flew me to Sea World for the day so I could see all the shows (of course the killer whales are my fav.) and then we flew home late that night. What a mom!
The boys loved it and Lily loved it as well, except for the up close splash that she got right in the face at the touch the dolphin exhibit. She screamed soo loud!!


My very handsome husband...


Ash and Bens Loved the sand...

And Bensen was fabulous to have around. He chased the birds for about the first 30 minutes he got to the beach. It was pretty funny!




4 comments:

Jennifer said...

That DOES look like a lot of fun! There's too much to comment on; it just looks wondeful! I love your new look on the blog; very cute. I'm glad you guys had a good time, but we're glad to have you back home!

Amber said...

What a fun trip! I have been to Disney Land a few times with roommates and friends and stuff but it just isn't the same if you don't bring along a kid or two! I can't wait 'til we can do that! I loved the picture of Asher and Bens in the sand with their little heads poking out. That was pretty adorable! Too bad you're back to reality. They say Disney Land is the greatest place on earth, you know.

Bree D. said...

I too love Disneyland, especially with my kids, however, Paul does not share my enthusiasm!! I am glad that you all had such a great time, vacations with family are so fun! Thanks for the picture of Sleeping Beauty- I am printing it out for Abby and she is so excited! What a good Aunt you are to chase her down to get it!!

Krazy Keetch's said...

Sounds and looks like a blast. I'm envious!! I am doing great how are you? Thanks for stopping by and saying! How's your spin class goin?