Sunday, September 14, 2008

We're so Excited!

We are soooo excited this week! We are flying to California on Wednesday morning for a week long vacation!! Were going to hit Disneyland, and Sea World and hopefully Legoland as well. We have been planning this trip since last summer, and it is finally here!
Asher is pretty excited, and Bensen is rather clueless. I have been getting on websites and showing Bens the places that we are going, but he hasn't quite grasped the idea that we are actually going there! Asher on the other hand has been counting down the days on his calendar that he made at school and he can't wait!!

Asher, Hoopes, and Jack came into my house dressed like this the other day. It was hillarious
and I had to stop them and take a picture. They gladly posed for me...



And as I promised some pictures of Lily. I must say she is getting so big and I am sooo happy to be out of the "newborn" stage! I love this age and it only gets better from here on out. I didn't think I was going to survive the newborn stage this time around...but thank goodness it is behind us and there's only lots of fun ahead of us. She is so stinking cute right now! I could take pictures of her all day long!


I will post our fun Disneyland pic's when we get back into town!

4 comments:

Kym + Marco said...

Have fun in Cali! I gave the leash to momma, so hopefully she remembers to pack it. I love the pics of your kids, so cute!!

Bree D. said...

Have a great trip- I know that Asher is SOOO excited just by the way he talks in car pool! Those pictures of Lily are just darling!

Jennifer said...

How fun! I didn't know you guys were planning on going to Disneyland! We really need to do that again, too. We had so much fun last time, and the kids are so much older now (Matthew doesn't even remember it, of course!), that we really need to go again.

I love the pictures of Lily; she's just beautiful! And I'm glad you took them in her room so I could get a peek at what you guys have done with it! I still haven't seen it in person, you know!

Have fun on your trip!

Amber said...

What a fun trip! I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures. Asher is way too funny and Lily is beautiful!