Thursday, September 4, 2008

Life is so much fun...


This is a Picture of one of the Dahlia's growing in our front yard.
They are enormous and sooo amazingly pretty. I love to take pic's of flowers. Here's two more.




We made brownies on Sunday night and I couldn't help but sneak a pic of Ash digging in to lick the bowl. Oh how it would be to be carefree again and not worry about getting food on my face!



For some reason Bens has been falling asleep in some unusual places lately.




And last but not least this is my new look!! I'm not going to show you the front...you will have to pay me a visit to see what it's all about!
I cut it last Saturday and oddly enough it wasn't to tramatic. My hair was extremly long and I think I had been thinking about it for long enough that I was prepared.
I keep waiting for the day that I get out of the shower and it doesn't look good or is hard for me to style or whatever, but it hasn't happened and I love it, and of course my stylist Carly for doing a good job!
(Ok so if there is a cute pic of me taken in the next little while I may post it...but don't count on it!)

New Pic. of Lily are coming soon...

5 comments:

Kym + Marco said...

Oooh I love your hair! Short is absolutely the way to go. It's so much easier to do and care for. I can't wait to see the front. Way cute!!

Bree D. said...

I for one LOVE the new look, it is so flattering on you, with all the curls, and movement... Anyway, WHY won't you be putting a picture of you from the front? I don't think it is possible for you to take a bad picture! Little Bensen- how cute is that! I loved hearing all the stories of his antics at night and finding him asleep in funny places, so silly!

Amber said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

So my favorite part about Saturday was not the BYU game, and not getting a new car, it was, however, listening and watching Cory (and Jenn will agree with me) take care of your sweet Lily. Jill, I was seriously laughing so hard I think I peed my pants a little bit! He was honestly talking to her like she was an adult... "Lily, I'm working on it ok? Daddy is working on it!" while she continued to cry... Jenn and I just kept looking at each other laughing. Despite all that, he did a great job tending and i'm sure he appreciated the reward of attending the game. I can't wait to see your hair. It's not fair... we live in Logan!!! Post a picture!

Jennifer said...

Cute little Bensen--he looks so sweet and peaceful asleep on the kitchen table. And, BROWNIES! That's my magic word, you know! The batter looks DELICICIOUS, Asher!

I love your haircut, too. It really flatters your face. Of course, I have yet to see you with a hairstyle that DIDN'T look good on you. You're just one of those natural beauties, you know!