Friday, July 18, 2008

Fun!


Tagged...

Joys..
1.Having a baby girl...
2.Quiet time...
3.Going on a date with my hubby...

Fears..
1.drowning...
2.loosing someone close to me...
3.disappointing others...

Goals..
1.creating a stable family...
2.be more creative...
3.keep my house clean!

Current Obsessions..
1.stephenie meyer books
2.spending time outside whenever Lily will let me
3. exercise
4. Digitial scrapbooking ( I had to add a number 4!)

Surprising Facts About Me..
1. I teach Yoga, spin, weights, step, kickbox, core training and just about any other group fitness. I have been fitness consulting for about 6 months now and love helping people have a healthy lifestyle!
2. I love watching Nature shows, channel 7 & 9 (sl community channel...)
3. I can't keep my office clean...ever! And it really bugs me...

Your hit..I tag..
Amber,,,Kym...Angie

3 comments:

Bree D. said...

OK, you and Paul can now sit around together and watch channel 7 and 9 nature shows! I have told him for years that he is the only person on the planet that does that, now I have been corrected!!! Let's see some more of your digital scrapbooking!!! That picture of you and Lily is soo cute!

Amber said...

I LOVE that sweet picture of you and Lily! She was so fun to hold last night, even though she was a little upset :) Thanks for letting us come over and visit during bed time! It was fun to see your cute family!

Jennifer said...

I love that picture of you and Lily,too! You are both so beautiful. Isn't it fun to have a little girl! Boys are fun,too, but there's just something special about being a mom with a daughter...!