Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I survived day 1, day 2 is another story!

Asher's school started last week.
Lily's school started Monday of this week.
Bensen's school started Tuesday of this week.

And today is the first time I have shed a tear!  I have totally been composed and happy and excited for my 3 kiddo's to go to school.  We've had so much anticipation regarding what this year will be like. How much homework we will have, and how Lily will do in Preschool, and how Bensen will do in Kindergarten?  And all has been well until today.  I dropped Lily of today and let it loose! I cried and cried.  Then composed myself and cried just a little more!!
I am better now, thank goodness and I can't wait to share the moments that were important to my 3 best friends.
First Asher:
He was so excited for school, that he walked like 50 steps in front of me and Lily and Bensen and I were waaayyy to slow! Then to get a picture was like pulling teeth so this is all I got of him.  He's totally a 9 year old boy.























Lily was the next to start school:
She was excited and nervous too! She loved putting
on her new school outfit.


Bensen: So Ready for Kindergarten!



 He loves every minute of school :)
Do you remember your firsts day of school? I do, I always LOVED the first day of school!
 
Loves, Jill



2 comments:

Texas Boy + SLC Girl said...

CUTE kiddos Jill. You're a great Mom. Darling first day pictures.

Amber said...

darling! I love those three cuties! Lily looks adorable!!