Sunday, July 3, 2011

Simply put.

Today I have a feeling of gratitude.
A lot of my posts are quickly done. Maybe even rushed.
As I try to accomplish one more thing on my to do list.
Today is different.
Simply put, I am grateful.
Grateful for my family.
Grateful for this time of year.
Grateful for my freedom's.
Grateful for the excitement that I see around me.
Grateful for the time that we take to be together.
Grateful for the 4 most precious people in my life.
Grateful for a gospel that recommits me to do good, and keeps me pushing forward or I should say upward.
Grateful for my calling, that I never thought in a million years, little ole me could do appropriately.
Grateful for uplifting friends, who I think of as my angels.
Grateful that I can touch other people's lives in the smallest way and hope to make a difference.
Grateful to be alive.


Simply put,
I.am.Grateful.

No comments: