Sunday, April 25, 2010

The search.

Just a fore-warning...this may not be such a happy post.

Ever have a week (or weeks) when you are searching for happiness? Even with the lovely world around me, I've had a couple of weeks like this. It's absurd really, due to my lovely circumstances and amazing life that I have, but yet I still have been on the search lately. Which tells me that I need to do some more searching. Or fixing. I have felt a lack of LOVE in my life. Which again tells me I have not been giving enough LOVE. So with my renewed attitude and some courage that I found I need to make some changes. Nothing major of course, just a couple intrinsic, positive, adjustments.

Because with all of this, how could I not be happy?



















Loves,
Jill

5 comments:

Randy said...

Hope your search is successful!! I know what you mean. LOVE the pictures. They are ALL SO DARLING! (I especially love the last one of you and Lily--so cute!) Miss you and your family lots!

Kym + Marco said...

I have been feeling the same lately, I blame the weather. I dunno, but I've been in a major slump myself. The last week or so have been better for me-hope you get there quickly.

Bree D. said...

OH the Guinea pig!!! How was that weekend?!!! You guys always are out doing fun things together- keep looking on the bright side!

Jennifer said...

I understand! Sometimes life is just like that, isn't it? I hope you get feeling better soon--love you guys!

Amber said...

I know what you mean. I feel the same way sometimes. And you're right about all those pictures. It's the little things that should make you truly happy!! It's a good little reminder for me!