Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Enjoying the Mountains...

We have been enjoying the mountains as much as possible since the weather has been perfect these past couple of weeks. Ash and Bens LOVE going up the canyon, and I often hear Bensen saying; "I want to go up the mountains!"
Bensen has also found a new brotherly affinity for Asher, which is a welcomed relief from what I am used to. He walks around the house asking me, "Mom where's my Asher?"
I'm sure brotherly love goes in stages, so I will enjoy it while it lasts!



Fun Shot...



Go ahead...look closely...yes lots of teeth are making there way down. Doesn't it look quite painful?? Her favorite thing to do right now is stop everyone in the store and say "HI" and show her adorable (swollen) gums, and puffy checks.


Can't wait for summer break! Lots of fun times ahead!
Hope all is well
-Jill

4 comments:

Randy said...

Fabulous pictures! Go up the mountains a couple times for us. We wish we could go with you.

What cute cheeks! That grin makes it look like she isn't bothered with teething at all. What a little dolly.
Miss you all!

Kym + Marco said...

Looks like fun! I'm a little jealous that Lily is talking to random people in the grocery store, she will only smile at me! Plus she does the fake-out thing where she makes me think she wants me to hold her, but latches on to you at the last second. We'll have to work on that!

Bree D. said...

I love the family shadow shot- how cool is that!!!! And Lily- what can I say, such a cute girl! (Oh, I posted up the pics of Abby and Asher's last day of school, pop over and snag them!)

Amber said...

I laughed pretty good at those gum pictures of Lily. She is so cute! I hope we make it up the canyon a lot this summer. I love being outdoors too! The family shadow shot is awesome. I love how you can see the carrier that Lily is in.