Monday, November 24, 2008

Tag...

I haven't forgot! I have been tagged so here it goes...


5 things I was doing 10 year ago:

- dating my hot hubby

- going to USU

- getting certified to teach fitness classes

- trying to make hard, life decisions!!

- playing the guitar (doesn't happen much anymore!)

5 Things on my to do list in no special order:

- Go to Paris

- Get my scrapbooks up to date

- Hike the mountain to the east of my house

- Spend more time loving my kiddos

- Go back to school, when my kids are older

5 favorite snacks:

Snacks right now are alot different for me then when my diet is normal so here goes! don't get jealous!

-Sweet potatoes with canola butter (really good...honestly!)

- dark chocolate chips, marshmallows, and brown rice crispies (gluten free of course) melted in the microwave (rice crispy treat)

- Starbursts

- Potato Chips

- Brown Rice Tortillas with lunch meat and spinach

5 Jobs I've had:

- Greenhouse worker (I love flowers!)

- Call center (for about 2 weeks, I hate sitting down!)

- Front desk at a Gym (Body by Banks, downtown SL)

- Realtor

-Group Exercise Instructor

5 Things I would do with a million dollars:

- Pay off the mortgage

- put lots in the bank

- give some to family

- put some in the kids college fund

- TRAVEL!

5 Things that made me laugh this week:

- Cory's dancing

- Bensen's giggle

- Lily's all gum's smile

- an email I received about a baby latching on through her mom's shirt (graphic sorry!)

- ummm...I need to laugh more apparently!


Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for all of you!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Jill, I must that you are one of the best nursing moms in the world! With Asher, you had to pump for a year round the clock, and with the last two you haven't been able to eat what you normally can. I don't know anyone else who would do that for their babies! Kudos to you!!!

Fun to read the other stuff about you, too! I didn't know you worked in a greenhouse! Awesome!
Cory will have to demonstrate his dancing for us at Thanksgiving--I just have to see that!!!