Sunday, July 6, 2008

More...



Time is of course flying by. These pic's of Lily are dated already, due to the fact that they are now two weeks old now! I have more and will be posting them once I get them off my camera.

We took the fam. up to Bear Lake last week for the Griffiths Family Reunion. We had soo much fun, even though I thought I was absolutely crazy to bring Lily up there, but it was a lot of fun and a nice change from the norm (or a change from whatever my life is right now, definitely not normal).



Of course I had to add this adorable pic of Bensen!
I'll post again later this week-

4 comments:

Bree D. said...

Such cute pictures!!!! Both of your darlings!! I for one am glad that you made the trip, it was fun to visit with you guys and I know that Paul loved golfing with Cory!!

Amber said...

Remember how we fought for money in the saw dust event? Are you finding any more saw dust in your hair? Benson is so adorable and has such a cute little personality! I had fun helping him during the exciting hunt!

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness--you really do have beautiful children, Jill! Lily is already such a beauty! And Bensen and Asher are getting so big and handsome. I'm glad you guys ended up coming to Bear Lake; I know it was hard, but it was good to see you.

angspitzer said...

Bensen and Lily are sooo cute!