Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday's post...and computer problems



Not much has been going on this week. I did a digital layout with this adorable picture of Bensen and I will be posting it soon. I just have to make the finishing touches and then it will be posted. Cory and I are trying to get my computer that my bro-in law Paul built for me up and going, but we have been having some issues. So I am stuck working on the laptop. It is so slow, I want to throw it out the window...but I haven't. Somehow I exercise serious self-control.

We have had wonderful weather the last few days! It's really only in the low 50's but people are out in T's and flip flops already. (Me- Flip Flops yes, T's no...pregnant or not I'm always cold!)

Check back soon. I will be posting my first, second, and third Digital Scrapbook pages in the next few days!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Benson looks so cute in that vest! And flip flops should be a number one choice for foot wear... always! I can't wait to see the pages that you have created.

Kym + Marco said...

Ooh Bensen is sooo cute!! I'm excited to see your digital pages. I haven't even gotten going on the regular pages yet. I think I only have 3 so far of Maddox (according to my scrapbook, we just got home from the hospital). Oh well, talk to you soon

Bree D. said...

You and me both, my computer was down yesterday and today, Paul just got it up and running, I thought I was going to die!! I can't wait to see your pages!!!! We have spring fever as well, only Liv gets too cold outside after about 10 minutes and Abby stays out playing with friends on her bike for 4 hours!!