Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm working on it...

Here I am creating my own blog!! (Cory would be so proud...) It's taken awhile and I've had such a great time catching up with everyone else on their blog the last couple of weeks, that it's my turn to give back a little!

OK-so update on our lives...
I have jumped right into the Digital Scrapbooking Underworld and whoa is it Super! I have so much fun downloading free stuff that I've only created 2 pages so far...but I can't create pages w/o the free stuff right??? Thanks to Bree for the instruction and for the inspiration! She has such talent!

Cory, is still working from home, and is loving it. (So do we!) We love being able to see him everyday for lunch and having him home right at 5 everyday! Who wouldn't?! (Oh and he has lent a helping hand on my photoshop challenged skills...he is amazing w/ PS and knows everything about it)

Asher, is enjoying preschool and is reading so well I'm nervous about Kindergarten...I'm hoping his attention span will hold out until they get reading next year. He is amazingly smart and has a hilarous vocabulary!! Wish I could remember what he said the other day, when I do I'll post it!

Bensen, is my little sidekick! He's such a momma's boy! He is starting to say quite a bit and enjoys playing American Gladiators with his bro and dad.

Baby Lily, is around 25 1/2 weeks now and is at that hiccup stage...if you've never been pregnant those little darlings get the hiccups just about every 30 min it seems and yes I always experience them with her!
Life is great, and it is so fab. to have time again-I just love my FAM!

Gotta run more later...

7 comments:

Randy said...

Congrats, this is more than Megan and I have time for right now. We look forward to seeing the great pictures you take of your cute kids.

Randy & Meg

Larry said...

Jill
Great Page! I am really looking forward to seeing all the updates and pictures. Your so talanted, you must have got it from me.
Hope everyone is good, please send my love to em. Glad to hear your felling good!

Love Dad

P.S. Don't forget to eat for 2

Kym + Marco said...

Hey Jilly-
Great idea!! It's so hard to stay in touch, but it seems like I'm always on my computer! I look forward to your future postings, love ya
*KyM*

Mary said...

You're so talented, you must have gotten it from me.

Lookin forward to seeing pics

Jennifer said...

Hooray! You've joined our crazy blogging world! I'm excited to be able to keep up with you guys better now! I love how both of your parents said the same thing about your talent coming from each of them! Funny!

Amber said...

It's good to hear from you! We are all so glad that you have created a blog! It is so much fun keeping up on everyone's lives. I can't wait to see your pages!

Bree D. said...

Hooray!! I am so happy you have joined us, it really is a great way to keep up with everyone, even if we only live a short ways away!!! Post up some pages, I would love to see them!!!