Saturday, September 12, 2009

Run...Run...Run...that's what I do


Yes its true, I have been doing a lot of running lately. I am to the point where I need knew shoes cause I've exhausted my others. I am preparing for a race coming up October 9-10th in Vegas, of which I am totally excited to be training for!
I thought for fun I would start counting my miles and post how many I have run in between posts. (listen I've got to find motivation to post with even less spare time then usual in my life!)

To see what I'm doing click on the link: I am runner 7...
http://www.ragnarrelay.com/index.php?option=com_dynamicpages&Itemid=85&page=legMaps&raceName=lasvegas&paceID=10&leg=19#legmaps

Until I post again!
-Jill

3 comments:

Amber said...

You are insane!!! I love it though! As for those Canyon Runs... one time I was running up in the canyon and I had to go to the bathroom... not the easy one either. Anyway, don't get yourself in that situation cause there aren't really any bathrooms up there!!

Kym + Marco said...

Jill I am so excited for you! I know how hard you are training to do this, it will be quite an accomplishment!!

Bree D. said...

Way to go girl!! I still can't believe the day I saw you out running up that hill while I was biking!! You are going to rock that race!!!