Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My new FAV...TRX!

I have been busy with my bootcamps this month and lovin' it.  Yes, it is somewhat stressful and I get slightly sleep deprived, but it is worth it on final measurement day when I see all the improvements and success that these 19 people will feel as we chart their hardwork.

Now onto my new favorite piece of equipment.
I bought a TRX system in December and I am LOVING it!  It is amazing what you can do with these two pieces of nylon and your own body weight.
You can hit every part of your body and do pretty much anything that you could do with a universal all in the comfort of your own home.  It has an attachment that you can easily throw over a door and then shut the door, so you can use the system from anywhere; hotel rooms, small spaces, closets etc.


I am opening up a couple of sessions for whoever is interested in trying out this kick hynie workout.  Call me or text if your interested.

I will be posting more info and workouts with the TRX soon :)

Loves,
Jill

No comments: