Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12 Days of Fitness

 The 12 Days of Fitness:
I taught SPIN class this morning, and when we were done with the spin portion and had moved to the floor to work our core, I asked the participants this question... 

"Who has treats at their house right now?"

And guess what...
Every one of them raised their hand! 
Tis that time of year!  

So, I layed a 
challenge 
on them.  

I challenged them to abstain from any and all treats for today.  
Just today.  
Pretty easy right?  
Then tomorrow they have to report, if they were successful or not...

What do you think...would that be easy for you or not?

I'm extending a challenge to myself (and to whoever else wants to come along) for 2012.
You ready?

I have picked...
Wednesday's to be TREAT FREE!
And I have challenged myself and all of you to do it the whole year of 2012! 
Pretty doable don't you think?
 
So as it stands, I officially declare,
NO TREAT WEDNESDAY'S IN 2012!

I know I'm going to need some moral support here, 
(because I'm a girl that enjoys a little piece of chocolate everyday) 
so who's in? 

I know some of you may be saying... WHY would you do this?  
so simply I say to you...
 
WHY NOT?
The benefits of not eating treats one day by far outweigh the benefits of consuming SO
WHY NOT?

Let's. do. this.
it may be easy and it may not be, but were going to find out!

Which brings me to my favorite fitness item:
I just bought some NIKE leggins to run in and oh how I love them so!  
I couldn't find the exact pair I bought online, but I did find a close looking pair and they look something like this...
But the ones I bought were long leggins not capri's.

I wore them to teach Zumba last week and I swear it made me have a better class :)
Isn't that funny how new clothes can brighten your day?

See you tomorrow for another installment of the 12 days of FITNESS!

Loves, 
Jill

No comments: