Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm here!



It's been awhile ! Apparently nothing too exciting has been going on. Today we sold our Xterra to a qualified person. (I was attached to the Xterra so I felt like the buyer had to be worthy enough to buy it...) Of course we have been trying to sell our other SUV for forever, but I listed the Xterra on Sunday and 1 day later we have a buyer and 3 days later, it's gone. So take it as fate that we were supposed to get rid of the Xterra and keep the Rover. Makes sense I suppose with a growing family, we needed a bigger vehicle anyway!
I heard your cry's to see the brick wallpaper so here's a couple pic's. They don't do it justice. You will all have to come over and check it out for yourself, then let me know what you think!

3 comments:

Amber said...

The brick walls look so real! And Benson look so sweet. I will be there tomorrow... as far as I know! See ya then!

Bree D. said...

Congratulations on selling the car!! I know that has been a long time coming. The walls look fantastic, I have always loved your decorating style, and yes, I will be up one of these days to have a look in person. Tell Cory and the boys it was great to run into them last night at dinner! I find it funny that when Cory and I are left alone without spouses at dinner time we pack up the kids and head to McDonald's!!!! We must be related or something :)

Jennifer said...

Wow! I can't believe the Xterra is gone! Congrats!

Even from those pictures, I can't get a pretty good idea of what Asher and Bensen's room looks like! I really like it! What a difference. You guys always have the best decorating ideas!